Important Safety Advice
Pain can be a symptom of physical illness or injury. Consult a physician for medical advice. This product is a non-medical method for treating pain and assisting in recovery and should never be used in place of seeing a doctor. The use of low-level electrical stimulation for pain relief is not a new treatment. It has been used for many years to relieve pain. Previously Micro-Current Therapy treatment was administered by a practitioner using large machines. What is new is the Painmaster innovative patch system, which delivers the therapy up to 24/7 using electronic patches worn under your clothing, unseen by others. Painmaster Microcurrent therapy is NOT A TENS MACHINE and the current cannot usually be felt by the user.
CAUTION: This product should never be used by:
- Anyone using cardiac pacemakers.
- Anyone using an insulin pump.
- Anyone under the age of 12.
- By pregnant women
- Not directly over or near transdermal drug patches.
Please also note:
- Do not place the patches along the neck region (carotid sinus).
- Do not place patches in a way that causes the flow of current through the head (transcerebrally).
- Electronic monitoring equipment such as ECG monitors and ECG alarms may not operate properly when the device is in use.
- This device is to be removed during any high frequency procedure.
In addition, the Micro Current Therapy Patch…
- Is for external use only.
- Should not be placed over an open wound.
- Should be kept out of reach of children.
- Use should be discontinued for a day if a rash appears.
- Should only be used by one person.
- Use should be limited to no more than three sets of patches at one time.
This product does not contain any environmentally hazardous substances and can be disposed of normally. The battery used in this device should not be mistreated. Do not recharge, disassemble or dispose of in a fire.